Métaboline Douceur Potagère
High protein dietetic soup, source of fibre
Soya protein isolate*, blend of minerals (tripotassium citrate, zinc gluconate, manganese gluconate, chromium chloride, potassium, sodium), natural vegetable flavouring (5.5%), emulsifier : soya lecithin*, oat fibre (3.8%), apple pectin (3.8%), fenugreek powder (3%), tomato powder, carrot powder (thickening agent : pectin), onion powder (1.9%), celery powder, leek powder, salt, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, colouring agent: apocarotenal, L-cysteine, natural sweet orange extract, parsley, L-threonine, vitamins (E, B6, folates, B12, biotin), corn flour, glucose syrup, emulsifier : sunflower lecithin. * from non genetically modified soya
Boil 200 ml of water and leave to cool for a few minutes. Pour the contents of 2 flat measures (i.e. 30 g) in a recipient. Slowly add the hot water. Mix well with a whisk to a smooth and creamy consistency. Do not add salt.
Length of treatment : makes about 20 soup servings. Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
Storage advice : in a cool and dry place.
Metaboline Douceur Potagère is a real starter in dealing with disturbances to the metabolic equilibrium as it contains a combination of vitamins (E, B6, B9 ,B12), minerals (zinc and manganese, chromium) and vegetable extracts.
- A product enriched with soya protein (15 g per preparation)
- Low in sodium and high in potassium
- Helps to regulate cholesterol with its onion content
- Antioxidants to help fight excess free radicals.
When is it recommended ?
Métaboline Douceur Potagère may be recommended as part of a weight loss diet.
Métaboline is protein enriched and contains ingredients selected for their role in metabolic equilibrium:
- fibre (in particular oats, apple and fenugreek) vitamin B8 that has a favourable action on carbohydrate metabolism
- onion that helps regulate lipid metabolism f
- vitamin E, zinc and manganese that with their antioxidant properties help to fight the formation of the free radicals that damage the organism.