- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
- D3 Biane
- Dermobiane Hair and Nails
- I Biane
- K Biane
- Mg Biane
- Multibiane Senior
- Oligobiane FeCu
- Omegabiane Alkyl G
- Omegabiane Cameline
- Omegabiane Capelin and Borage oil
- Omegabiane cod liver oil
- Omegabiane DHA
- Omegabiane EPA
- Omegabiane Evening Primrose
- Omegabiane fishes from cold seas
Helps to restore dynamism and vitality
L-tyrosine, maltodextrines, capsule of plant origin (lubricant), dry extract of ginseng root (Panax ginseng CA Meyer, anti-caking agent : silicon dioxide), extract of guarana (Paullinia cupana), anti-caking agents : talc, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, vitamins (B6, folates, B12, C), rice protein hydrolysate, copper sulphate.
2 to 4 capsules per day.
Length of treatment : 15 to 30 days.
Do not exceed the stated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This food supplement cannot replace a varied, well balanced diet and a healthy life style.
Storage advice : in a cool and dry place.
Dynabiane contains tyrosine, guarana and ginseng. Tyrosine is the precursor of dopamine and noradrenalin, 2 neurotransmitters that are involved in dynamism and vitality-related mechanisms.
- Provision of tyrosine, the precursor of dopamine and noradrenalin, 2 neurotransmitters that are involved in dynamism and vitality-related mechanisms.
- Provision of ginseng: 50 mg per capsule, i.e. 5 mg of ginsenosides. Ginseng stimulates vitality, concentration and attention.
- Addition of a new plant ingredient : guarana, known for giving the organism energy and a feeling of well-being. Guarana has the highest levels of caffeine of any currently known plant.
When is it recommended ?
Difficulty in getting up, motivation and concentration are often caused by an imbalance in the neurotransmitters. Every morning our brain needs, among other things, specific elements such as dopamine to boost us into action.
Ingredient information: guarana
Guarana is a climbing shrub cultivated in South America, essentially in Brazil and Venezuela. Its name comes from the Guarani, the Amazonian Amerindians who eat guarana when food is in short supply in order to cope with hunger pains. They were the first to discover the plant’s physiological effects.
Several studies have demonstrated that guarana contributes to physical and cognitive performances. It also stimulates the central nervous system (and in particular our attention and memory).
Note: guarana is not recommended for children, during pregnancy or when breast feeding, for people suffering from untreated heart problems, insomnia or severe high blood pressure.
Ingredient information: Ginseng: effective action for fatigue
General tonic for the organism, ginseng improves both physical and intellectual performances. It helps combat overwork and passing fatigue increases the use of oxygen by the muscles and allows the organism to more effectively adapt to seasonal changes.